The ABSU Post UTME screening form for candidates seeking admission into the institution for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
Using this medium, I’ll love to inform all candidates seeking admission into Abia State University Degree Programmes that the ABSU Post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is now available and on sale for qualified candidates.
ABSU Post UTME Qualified Candidates.
Here are four (4) simple requirements to know whether you’re qualified or eligible to partake in the Abia State University Post UTME screening exercise.
1. Candidates who chose Abia State University as their 1st choice, 2nd choice, and those who did not choose the University at all in the UTME, but are willing to do a change of institution on the JAMB platform.
2. Candidates who scored 160 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
3. Candidates who possess a minimum of five (5) O’level credit passes in accordance with the University’s Entry Requirements.
4. Candidates with Awaiting Results can also apply, but ensure that you indicate “awaiting result” in your application.
ABSU POST UTME REGISTRATION PROCEDURE.
1. The ABSU admission board expects all interested candidates to register for the ABSU screening exercise online by logging into www.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng and making e-payment of Two thousand Naira (N2,000) only, in any of the following Banks as listed below:
🔸ABSU Microfinance Bank.
🔸Zenith Bank Plc.
🔸First Bank Plc.
🔸Fidelity Bank Plc.
🔸Union Bank Plc.
Please take note that the ABSU Post UTME registration fee (which is N2,000) is non-refundable.
2. Candidates should ensure that their correct details are captured during the application for the Post-UTME screening test. Make sure that your name is in the same format as it is on your JAMB result slip.
3. The school authorities would love to notify all candidates, that they are not required to upload any photograph or biometric capture, as their pictures and biometric of candidates will be taken from the JAMB database. That is, the details you used in your JAMB 2020 registration will be used for the Abia State University screening exercise registration.
4. Candidates who DO NOT register for the Abia State University Post UTME Screening Exercise will not be considered for Admission.
5. However, the school management has disclosed that foreign candidates, Inmates of Correctional Centers (Prisons), as well as, Blind and Deaf candidates are exempted from participating in the institution’s Post UTME screening exercise.
6. The Registration for the Screening Exercise has been scheduled to automatically commence on Monday, 20th July, and ends on Friday, 21st August, 2020.
SCHEDULE FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
1. The Abia State University Post-UTME Screening Exercise has been scheduled to start from Monday, 24th August to Monday, 7th September, 2020 online.
2. All candidates are requested to please, take note that their screening exercise date and time are in the Screening Exercise slip they printed out after a successful online registration.
3. The institution requires all applicants to stick to the Examination dates and time on the test slip printed out during the online registration, as consideration will not be given to those who fail to log in and take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
4. Candidates should be informed that taking the test on their GSM phones or its use as a hotspot is not advisable, as incoming calls may cause serious obstruction or cut off their internet connection.
5. The school management advises all candidates to make sure that they have internet connectivity before the scheduled time of their examinations.
6. Further details about the Screening Exercise can be obtained online at the ABSU portal at www.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng.
7. Finally, the names successful candidates offered provisional admission into the Abia State University, Uturu will be published on the school portal.
Signed: A.O. NkamaAg.