The Adeyemi College of Education Ondo – ACEONDO Post UTME Screening registration form for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released and published online.
Using this platform, we’ll love to notify members of the general public, that the Adeyemi College of Education, (ACE) Ondo, Post UTME screening exercise application form for admission into the institution’s various NCE and Degree (UTME and Direct Entry) programs for the 2020/2021 academic session is now available online.
ACEONDO Post UTME Guide.
Official Portal: www.aceondo.net.
ACEONDO Post UTME Form Fee: ₦2,000.
Cut-Off Mark : 140 (NCE) – 180 (Degree)
Here are the requirements and guidelines on how to apply for the Adeyemi College of Education Post UTME form.
Qualification and Eligibility Status.
The Adeyemi College of Education Ondo admission board is inviting applications from eligible candidates into the following categories for its Post UTME Screening Exercise:
- For Degree Programmes: UTME candidates who scored a minimum of 180 marks.
- For NCE Programmes: UTME candidates who scored a minimum of 140 marks.
- For Direct Entry (DE): All candidates who possess a minimum of 8 points in their NCE final examination are qualified to apply.
- Candidates who fall into any of the above-mentioned categories and have the required score must have chosen Adeyemi College of Education, (ACE) Ondo, as their First Choice Institution during JAMB registration.
- All qualified candidates who did not choose ACEOndo as their first choice institution during JAMB registration and are interested, are expected to change their Institution of First Choice to Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo (Affiliated to OAU, Ile-Ife) for the Degree program and Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo, for the NCE program, before applying.
- The school board has directed that all Direct Entry (DE) candidates are required to submit the Hard Copy of their NCE result to the Division of Admissions in the College.
Adeyemi College of Education Post UTME Application Process.
The ACEONDO admission board has disclosed that all candidates are to visit the institution’s portal at http://aceondo.net to register for the screening exercise after the payment of N2,000.00, which is non-refundable.
Take note that you can pay the Adeyemi College of Education Post UTME registration fee via etranzact or Remita at any commercial bank near you. You can also pay online using your debit or credit card.
After you’ve successfully paid the registration fee, the institution management requires all candidates to do the following listed below.
- First, you need to visit the institution’s portal at http://aceondo.net.
- Click on the programme you’re applying for, and carefully fill the ACEONDO online application form with your correct details.
- Ensure that you upload a clear passport photograph not more than 50kb which must be JPEG or JPG with no Eyeglasses or Veil.
- The institution’s admission board requires all applying candidates to upload their SSCE (WAEC / NECO/ NABTEB) and NCE results where applicable. Candidates are to meticulously provide their O’Level/NCE results (where applicable) on the portal. Any candidate that provides fake/wrong information may be prosecuted by Law enforcement agencies and his/her admission will be forfeit.
- Make sure that all fields in the form are completely filled with the required correct details.
- Carefully go through your entries properly.
- Finally, click on the Submit button, to submit your application form.
- Print out the Post UTME Screening slip.
• Candidates considered prima-facie qualified would be contacted in due course by the institution.
• The school board advises all candidates to provide an active email address(es) and phone number(s). This will be the medium that they could be contacted.
• Take note that the academic institution will not take or be held responsible for failure to get information as a result of invalid email addresses and wrong/non-functional phone numbers.
DEADLINE FOR THE SUBMISSION OF FORMS ONLINE.
Monday, 30th September 2020.
Contact ACEONDO Support.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone numbers: 08153461371,09091574554, 09074031412, 08089119566.