The Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro Post UTME form for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released and published online. Using this platform, we’ll love to inform and notify members of the general public that the 2020/2021 Delta State Polytechnic Post UTME form is out.
Official website: dspz.mycportal.com
Post UTME Form Fee: ₦2,000.
Cut Off Mark: 140 marks in JAMB.
Registration Deadline: 30th November 2020.
The Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro (DSPZ) admission board, is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into it’s National Diploma (ND) programs for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Registration Closing Date.
The closing date for all applications is 30th November 2020.
DSPZ Post UTME Screening Qualification.
The DSPZ admission board has released it’s qualification requirements for all candidates seeking admission into the institution this session.
- All candidates who selected the Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro as their first and/or second choice and scored 140 and above in the UTME for the 2020/2021 Admission Exercise are also qualified to participate in the Screening Exercise.
- However, for candidates who did not choose Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro, but wish to be considered for admission to the Institution and scored 140 are also eligible to partake in the screening exercise.
- Candidates are required to possess at least five (5) Credit passes in SSCE (WAEC & NECO), GCE O’Level, NABTEB or it’s equivalent in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics in not more than two (2) sittings.
Courses offered in Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro.
Take note that the following programs listed below are available at the ND level:
School of Agriculture.
- Agricultural Technology.
- Fisheries Technology.
- School of Business Studies.
- Banking & Finance.
- Business Administration & Management.
- Mass Communication.
- Office Technology & Management.
School of Engineering.
- Agric. & Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology.
- Chemical Engineering Technology.
- Civil Engineering Technology.
- Computer Engineering Technology.
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology.
- Mechanical Engineering Technology.
School of Environmental Studies.
- Building Technology.
- Quantity Surveying.
- School of Science & Technology.
- Food Science & Technology.
- Science Laboratory Technology
How to Apply.
Here’s a step by step procedures on how to apply for the for Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro Post UTME Form for the 2020/2021 academic session.
- Take note that the screening fee for all candidates is N2,000.00 (two thousand naira only).
- All interested candidates are to visit the school portal at dspz.mycportal.com and click on Online Application, then click on Start a New Application. This is where you’ll commence your registration.
- Carefully fill in your personal data and Select Programme Type, School, Department, and Programme for both first and second choice course.
- Next, you need to pay for the DSPZ Post UTME form. Simply click on the “Pay With Card” to make application fee payment either Verve or Master Card InterSwitch enable card.
- It is important that all candidates are fully aware that an Application Number will be generated after your payment is successful, and a Reference Number will be sent to the specified “Email Address”. (Please click on the Online Information Guide for further instructions).
Documents Required for Online Screening.
The school has disclosed that candidates are required to upload the documents listed below for online screening:
- One (1) recent passport photograph.
- Photocopy of UTME Result slip.
- Examination results to include WAEC, NECO, NABTEB etc.
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin.
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age.
1. All interested candidates seeking admission into Delta Polytechnic, Ozoro, and selected this institution as 2nd or 3rd choice during their JAMB registration, must change to Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro as their first choice before they will be considered for admission.
2. The school authorities are warning candidates who may provide false declarations of UTME scores and Ordinary Level grades, that they WILL NOT be considered for admission as the Polytechnic will interface with JAMB and various examination bodies’ websites during the Screening Exercise.
Take note that applying candidates must fill the application form with the appropriate information to ensure proper spelling and arrangement of names, address, examination grade, JAMB Registration number, and other relevant information are correct.
Contact Delta Polytechnic, Ozoro.
For inquiry, call the following numbers or Whatsapp: 08035970761, 08037660390.