The Ebonyi State University, EBSU Post UTME registration/application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is now available online.
Using this medium, I’ll love to inform and notify members of the general public, especially all candidates who selected the institution as their first choice and scored at least 160 in the 2020/2021 JAMB UTME examination.
You are qualified and eligible to apply and partake in the EBSU Post UTME screening. Do note that the EBSU Direct entry (DE) is also on sale. The application form cost N2,000.
EBSU Post UTME Cut off Mark.
The school authorities in collaboration/agreement with the JAMB board, has settled on 160. This means that any candidate who scored 160 and above are eligible to apply.
EBSU Post UTME Registration Fee.
The application form cost two thousand Naira only (N2,000).
All those interested in applying for admission into the Ebonyi State University should note that the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (P-UTME)/Direct Entry (DE) registration is scheduled to commence on Monday, 22nd June 2020 and end on July 2020.
UPDATE: We have confirmed that the EBSU Post utme registration is still on. Hurry now and apply if you are still interested. The school management is yet to announce the registration closing date.
- The Ebonyi State University admission board has disclosed that all candidates seeking admission into EBSU must score a minimum of 160 and above in the 2020/2021 UTME and choose the Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki as their first choice Institution during JAMB registration. However, the slot is still open for candidates who didn’t select EBSU as their first choice Institution but are willing to change to EBSU through the JAMB portal.
- All Direct Entry (DE) candidates who chose the Ebonyi State University (EBSU) as their first choice and others candidates willing to change to EBSU are required to participate in the institution’s online screening exercise for the purpose of screening/verifying their O’level results by following the mode of payment below to generate a payment invoice
How to Apply for EBSU Post UTME.
It is vital to note here that all eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000 only that is non-refundable. Use the guide below to register for the EBSU Post UTME/DE Screening.
- Go to EBSU Post UTME Portal via iportal.ebsu.edu.ng/app.
- When it loads, click on Start Application.
- Next, proceed and click on STEP1: Click To Generate Payment Invoice then proceed to Bank.
- Fill the Generate Payment Invoice Form
- This is important. Make sure to choose the right Application Form Category either POST UTME or DIRECT ENTRY (DE).
- Next, type in your “JAMB Registration Number” in the blank box provided.
- Next, generate your Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- Proceed to any bank of your choice for payment with your Remita number OR pay with your Credit card, Master Card or Verve.
- After a successful payment, return back to the EBSU portal and begin STEP 2 by entering your “Remita Number”.
- Proceed with the completion of the Registration form.
- Ensure all your details are correct. Finally, Click on the “Submit” button, to submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgment slip.
How to Contact EBSU.
Phone Number: 08064087963.