The Ekiti State University, EKSU post UTME, and Direct Entry screening registration form for the 2020/2021 academic session are now available for sale via the institution’s official portal.
Take note that the EKSU Post UTME/DE form is compulsory for Direct Entry candidates The University admission board has announced that they will also be considering all UTME candidates who did not choose the Ekiti State University as their first choice during their JAMB registration but scored 180 and above in their JAMB result.
Qualification For EKSU Post UTME / DE Screening.
- The admission board of the Ekiti State University (EKSU) has announced that they will be admitting only candidates who made at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects AT NOT MORE THAN TWO SITTINGS and a minimum of LOWER CREDIT for DIRECT Entry candidates.
- It is important to note here that the institution will consider all Direct Entry candidates who are interested in changing their choice to ESKU for admission.
- Any candidate who registered for the screening test, but didn’t partake in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the University for this academic session.
How to Apply.
- First, you are to visit the Login to https://login.remita.net/remita/onepage/6144738336/service.spa
- Select mode of entry e.g UTME or DIRECT ENTRY.
- Next, you are to type in your JAMB Registration Number.
- Fill in the course you are applying for.
- Type in your name on the (Payer’s name). Make sure it’s the same as in your JAMB result.
- Next, type in your correct Phone number on (Payer’s Phone).
- Type in your correct email address on (Payer Email). This will be used as a medium to reach you.
- Make sure you confirm your e-mail address. (Your email address needs to be active and correct as your payment receipt will be sent to the email address you provided on the biller. You may not get a receipt if email is incorrect)
- Next, click on the ”I’m not a robot” reCAPTCHA box to verify you’re human.
- Finally, click on the ”Submit”
- Then select the payment method you want to use and pay for the EKSU screening. e.g
- a. Card: This method requires that you fill in your ATM card details to make payment
- b. Bank Branch: This method requires that you enter any bank that processes Remita transaction and present your pre-generated RRR code to make payment.
- You can use any of the payment methods that is easier for you.
- Make sure you fill your details correctly as payment made for Post UTME application in error is non-refundable.
Application Procedure For EKSU Post UTME Registration.
The EKSU Post UTME / DE screening form fee is N2,000 (Two thousand Naira) only. The N2000 screening registration fee is non-refundable.
- First, visit the eksuportal.eksu.edu.ng website and click on the 2020/2021 UTME/DE Application, you will be directed to the online application portal.
- Next, click on “New Application” and carefully provide the required details to create an account, MAKE SURE YOU PROVIDE YOUR ACTIVE EMAIL AND PERSONAL PHONE NUMBER, as security codes to open that application form which will be sent to applicants phone number/email, after successful upload of evidence of payment as in step 1 above. You will also be contacted and informed of your admission status through the phone numbers and email addresses you provided.
- All candidates are to enter their email addresses as ”USERNAME” and enter the password they already created while setting up their account to login to the EKSU student portal.
- Ensure that you select the 2020/2021 PUTME application. This requires typing in your JAMB Registration Number (UTME) and Names(s), as they appear on your JAMB result slips of applicants and uploading evidence of payment in compliance with (1-12) above.
- After you have successfully uploaded the evidence of payment, click proceed (Note that this will require applicants to enter their security code sent to their mobile phone numbers/email to gain access) to fill in the required details on the screening form and attach ‘1’ X ‘1’ colored passport photograph with red background in a .JPEG format only.
- Next, you are required to upload details of your O’Level results obtained at not more than two sittings at the following examinations: WAEC/SSCE, NECO, and NABTEB.
- The institution’s admission board required all candidates with awaiting results to upload the results within two weeks of it being released.
- Finally, after you have done everything as specified above, procedure, preview, confirm, submit, and print out the completed screening form. It’s important.
- Any candidates who did not partake in the EKSU screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the Ekiti State University for this academic session.
- EKSU gives the concession to its pre-degree students in keeping with senate approval.
- Finally, note here that there will be no examination. The screening will be strictly online.
The Ekiti State University, (EKSU) has not specified any admission closing date.