Using this medium, we’ll love to inform all candidates that the ESUT Post UTME screening registration for UTME/Direct Entry (DE) candidates for the 2020/2021 admission has commenced.
This is specifically for all candidates who chose Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) as their first choice institution during their 2020 UTME registration, and all those who did not choose ESUT but now wish to apply, that there will be online screening for admission.
It’s important to note here that the institution’s admission board has announced that candidates who now wish to change to ESUT as their first choice, should first apply to JAMB for a change of University.
ESUT Cut off Marks.
The ESUT Post UTME/DE cut off marks for the 2020/2021 admission has been pegged at 160. This means that candidates who scored 160 and above are automatically qualified to participate in the screening.
ESUT Screening Fee.
The Enugu State University of Science and Technology screening REGISTRATION fee is N2,000 ONLY.
ESUT POST UTME/DE SCREENING ELIGIBILITY.
The Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT), has announced that candidates are to note the following as outlined below:
A. ESUT cut off mark for the screening qualification is 160, except for these courses below;
- Medicine and Surgery,
- Medical Laboratory Science,
Note that the cut off marks for these courses is pegged at 200.
B. All candidates should note that the screening will be online and candidates are not required to appear for Physical Screening or Aptitude Test due to the COVID-19 virus.
C. The screening fee is two thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only. This is the registration screening fee.
D. Candidates will be notified of their admission status on JAMB’s CAPS and ESUT Portal when the list is out.
The ESUT Post UTME/DE online registration starts on Monday, August 10th, 2020, and ends September 11, 2020. Take note that the portal closes on Saturday, September 12, 2020.
How to Register for ESUT Screening:
STEP 1: Visit the school’s portal: portal.esut.edu.ng
STEP 2: When the portal loads up, under Regular Students, click 2020/2021 Admission Screening Registration.
STEP 3: In the page that shows up, carefully type in your JAMB Reg. No. and click.
STEP 4: Next, type in all required details on the next page to generate your invoice.
STEP 5: On the invoice page, take note that you have payment options using Interswitch; including:
- Bank Branch: Note that this involves you proceeding to any commercial bank nearest to you with a printout of the generated invoice containing the reference number which you would use for payment of N2,000 via Enugu State IGR pay direct.
- Debit Card: The easiest method is paying online with your Debit Card (either your MasterCard, Visa).
STEP 6: After you’ve paid the registration fee, you need to return to the application page and type in your JAMB Registration Number again.
STEP 7: Proceed with the completion of the registration form.
STEP 8: Confirm your entries, ensure you check it clearly to avoid any errors.
STEP 9: Submit your application.
STEP 10: Print out your acknowledgment slip.
The ESUT admission board has announced that all candidates must upload their O’ Level results through JAMB approved CBT Centres. Candidates who fail to do so, shall not be considered for admission into the Enugu State University of Science and Technology for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Candidates with awaiting results are qualified to apply for the ESUT Post UTME screening. However, all candidates who will be registering for the Post UTME with awaiting the results of NABTEB, WAEC and NECO 2020 should note that results released after December 31, 2020, shall not be accepted.
Also, inconsistency in name is not acceptable to the university and may lead to disqualification of the faulted candidate. Candidates’ names on their O’ Level certificates and UTME results and other registration documents must be the same, to ensure transparency.
The school administration has made it mandatory that all applying candidates must certify that the information given by them in each of the sections of the screening form is to the best of their knowledge accurate. Should any candidate be found to be false, the candidate shall consider self disqualified.
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES:
All direct entry candidates who chose ESUT as their first choice during their JAMB registration, are also to be screened online. To do this, they MUST access the school’s portal and other information about the online screening as stated above and request their institutions to forward to ESUT Registrar, the transcripts of their ND results.
COURSES OFFERED IN ESUT.
1. FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE AND NATURAL RESOURCES
- Agricultural Economics & Extension
- Agronomy and Ecological Management
- Animal Science and Fish Management
- Food Science and Technology
2. FACULTY OF APPLIED NATURAL SCIENCES.
- Applied Biochemistry.
- Applied Biology.
- Applied Microbiology
- Computer and Information Science.
- Geology and Mining.
- Industrial Chemistry.
- Industrial Mathematics and Statistics.
- Industrial Physics.
3. FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES.
- Medical Laboratory Science.
- Medicine and Surgery.
4. FACULTY OF EDUCATION.
- Adult Education.
- Agricultural Education.
- Business Education.
- Computer Education.
- Education Administration and Supervision.
- Education Biology.
- Education Chemistry.
- Education Management.
- Education Mathematics.
- Education Physics.
- Educational Foundation.
- Guidance and Counseling.
- Health and Physical Education.
- Integrated Science Education.
- Library and Information Science.
- Technology and Vocational Education.
(Mechanical Technology Education)
(Building Technology Education)
5. FACULTY OF ENGINEERING.
- Agricultural Engineering.
- Chemical Engineering.
- Civil Engineering.
- Computer Engineering.
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- Mechanical and Production Engineering.
- Metallurgical and Material Engineering
6. FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES.
- Estate Management.
- Geography and Metrology.
- Quantity Surveying.
- Surveying and Geo-informatics.
- Urban and Regional Planning.
7. FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES.
- Banking and Finance.
- Business Administration.
- Co-operative and Rural Development.
- Insurance and Risk Management.
- Mass Communication.
- Public Administration.
8. FACULTY OF LAW.
9. FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES.
- Political Science.
10. FACULTY OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES.
This information is signed by the Ag. Registrar,
BARR. T.M. IKPENWA.
Don’t forget to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Whatsapp.