FUOYE Post UTME Screening for 2020: The Federal University Oye-Ekiti admission board has released the much-awaited FUOYE Post UTME and Direct Entry screening registration form for the 2020/2021 academic session.
All candidates seeking admission into FUOYE this academic session should carefully follow the procedures below to obtain FUOYE Post UTME form, entry requirements, and get the list of courses offered in Fuoye.
- Official Portal: www.fuoye.edu.ng.
- FUOYE Post UTME Form: ₦2,000.
- FUOYE Cut Off Mark: 160 – 200.
- Registration Deadline: 31st August 2020.
The Federal University of Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) Post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise for the 2020/2021 academic session has commenced. Here’s everything you need to know.
- Candidates with awaiting O’level results are qualified to register for the Post UTME screening. However, you should be aware that the portal will be reopened to those categories of candidates to upload their O’level results when it will be released.
- All FUOYE Post UTME candidates who are interested in studying the following programmes: Mass Communication and Accounting are hereby notified that the management has reviewed the Jamb Cut Off Marks for the above-mentioned Courses to a Jamb Score of 200.
- All applying candidates must endeavor to properly update their information especially with the upload of Olevel Results on JAMB CAPS on/before the closure of Admission Application. (Do Check Date on the Portal) and also make sure to effect the change of course on JAMB CAPS to the same course you have chosen on the FUOYE screening portal.
FUOYE Post UTME Form and Screening Requirements.
All applying candidates should note that the FUOYE Post UTME form, registration guide and requirements, cut-off mark, application cost, screening date, and other relevant information for the 2020/2021 academic session have been announced and published here on Postutme.org.
FUOYE Post UTME Cut off Marks.
To be eligible for the Federal University, Oye-Ekiti, you must score a minimum of 160 in JAMB. This is the minimum cut-off mark.
Screening Form Registration Fee.
The screening registration cost is ₦2000.
The deadline for registration is Monday, 31st August, 2020.
FUOYE Post UTME Screening Invitation.
The Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) admission board is using this medium to invite all applicants who have applied for admission into FUOYE during their 2020 JAMB registration, and score 160 to visit the screening portal www.ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme to commence registration.
• Candidates who applied to Federal University Oye Ekiti during their JAMB registration, and scored 160 and above are qualified.
• All applying candidates must possess a minimum of five ‘O’ level credits that MUST have been obtained at not more than two sittings in subjects relevant to their proposed course.
• In addition to item (ii) above, and this is for all applying Direct Entry (D.E) candidates, the school admission office requires all DE candidates to possess at least, two (2) A’ level (or its equivalent) passes in relevant subjects, or possess ND, NCE, HND, with credit passes, or possess a good first degree in another field as the case may be.
FUOYE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS.
The screening registration fee is Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000) only.
To pay, you can use the REMITA RETRIEVAL REFERENCE (RRR) or online e-tranzact using ATM card (MasterCard/Visa).
STEP 1: Logon to ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme.
STEP 2: When the portal loads up, you’ll notice that on Admission Menu displayed on the right-hand side, click “Registration Steps” and carefully read the instructions outlined on your screen.
STEP 3: Next, type in your JAMB Registration Number to login. (Note: Password is not required).
STEP 4: You will be required to complete your profile on the portal. Ensure you fill the form with your correct details.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Make sure you use a valid email address and phone number, this is the ONLY means the institution can contact you or send you vital information.
STEP 5: After updating your information on the portal, an activation link will be sent to the email address you provided, click on the activation link to verify your email account and registration details.
STEP 6: Login again after you have successfully verified your account. You will be prompted to make payment. Follow the payment steps as provided on your screen.
STEP 7: Complete your registration by clicking on the “Upload O’Level Results”.
STEP 8: Finally, make sure that you print out your Registration slip containing a summary of your registration.
If you have any issues, inquiries, questions, or need assistance, send an email to email@example.com.
The school admission office requires all applicants for the Screening Exercise to do the following when registering for the FUOYE Post UTME on the school’s portal.
- Submit a valid e-mail address and cell phone number where applicable.
- Complete the O’ Level section with the required 5 O’ level credits for the course applied for either in one (1) or two (2) sittings.
- Next, you need to Upload the O’ level result(s) as indicated in (step ii) above.
- Finally, make sure you “SUBMIT” your application and print out the screening acknowledgment slip.
For Direct Entry Candidates.
In addition to the above information, you are also required to upload your statement/notification of results.
COURSES OFFERED IN FUOYE.
Faculty of Agriculture.
- B.Agric. Agriculture.
- B.Agric. Crop Science and Horticulture.
- Fisheries and Aquaculture.
- Food Science and Technology.
- Hospitality and Tourism Management.
- Water Resources Management and Agro-Meteorology.
Faculty of Arts.
- English and Literary Studies.
- History and International Studies.
- Linguistics and Languages.
- Theatre and Media Arts.
Faculty of Engineering.
- Agricultural and Bio-Resources Engineering.
- Civil Engineering.
- Computer Engineering.
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- Materials and Metallurgical Engineering.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Mechatronics Engineering.
Faculty of Social Sciences.
- Criminology and Security Studies.
- Demography and Social Statistics.
- Mass Communication.
- Peace and Conflict Studies.
- Political Science.
Faculty of Science.
- Animal & Environmental Biology.
- Computer Science.
- Industrial Chemistry.
- Plant Science & Biotechnology.
Faculty of Education.
- B.Ed. Business Education.
- B.Ed. Educational Management.
- BLS. Library and Information Science Education.
- B.Sc. (Ed.) English Language Education.
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Agricultural Education.
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Biology Education.
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Chemistry Education.
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Mathematics Education.
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Educational Technology.
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Human Kinetics.
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Health Education.
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Education and Physics.
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Guidance and Counseling.
Faculty of Management Sciences.
- B.Sc. Accounting.
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance.
- B.Sc. Business Administration.
- B.Sc. Public Administration.
Faculty of Law.
Faculty of Pharmacy.
- Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm D.).
FUOYE SUBJECT COMBINATION.
The school administration has made it clear that any candidate who fails to adhere strictly to the instructions on the University’s website will be disqualified.
CLOSING DATE FOR SCREENING EXERCISE:
Screening Exercise closes on August 31st, 2020.
Contact FUOYE SUPPORT.
You can reach out to the institution’s support via its portal @ www.fuoye.edu.ng.
Only inquiries not clarified by the above instructions should be addressed to:
- 08088444730 between 8:00 am and 4:00 pm Monday – Friday only (No weekends).
Please share with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Whatsapp, using the share buttons below.