The Federal University of Technology Akure, FUTA Post UTME registration has commenced for the 2020/2021 academic session.
This page contains every single detail you need to know about the FUTA post UTME registration, Cut off marks, Fees, Required documents, etc.
All candidates should note that the Federal University of Technology, Akure, Computer-Based Post-UTME screening exercise for admission into ALL COURSES/PROGRAMMES offered by the academic institution for the 2020/2021 academic session has commenced.
ELIGIBILITY AND QUALIFICATION:
We’ll love to notify all candidates seeking admission into this institution, that they are required to score a minimum of 180 in the 2020 UTME conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and Direct Entry (DE) candidates.
To be eligible for the Post UTME screening, candidates must have chosen the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) as their First Choice Institution during their UTME registration. In addition, each candidate must possess at least five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings.
Take note that candidates who do not participate in the FUTA Post UTME screening examination will not be considered for admission for the academic year. It’s also important to note here that FUTA will not consider candidates with “Awaiting Results” for admission. Candidates MUST have at least a pass in physics to qualify for admission into any program in FUTA.
FUTA POST UTME SCREENING FEE:
The Federal University of Technology, Akure Post UTME registration fee is Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00), and this is only payable at any bank through REMITA platform.
HOW TO APPLY FOR FUTA POST UTME:
Candidates are required to do the following:
- Visit the University website (www.futa.edu.ng) for information.
- Login with their UTME Number on the school portal as provided above.
- Ensure you generate RRR, make PAYMENT on the REMITA platform, and CONFIRM the payment. This is very important.
- Next, you need to complete and submit the University Post-UTME Application form online; and
- Print out a copy (advisable, two copies for yourself, and the institution admission board).
FUTA POST UTME REGISTRATION GUIDE:
The Federal University of Technology, Akure Post UTME registration form is mandatory for all candidates who are qualified and eligible to participate in the screening exercise. Candidates should note that their UTME Registration Number and Full Names (as it is on JAMB Slip) MUST be correctly provided at the point of payment and registration.
After you have successfully paid for the registration (N2,000) minus bank charges, each candidate should visit the University’s website (www.futa.edu.ng) and complete an online Registration Form. Take note that the completed Form should be printed for the candidate’s use, this is very important.
UPLOADING O’LEVEL RESULTS:
All candidates are expected and must submit their SSCE/NECO results online through the University’s website (www.futa.edu.ng).
Likewise, it’s important for all candidates to note here, that the deadline for submission of their O’ level results would NOT be extended. You re to strictly adhere to the date for the submission of your O’level results; and any candidate who failed to upload his/her results would NOT be considered for admission by the University.
The institution management/admission board request that all candidates bring along the following items to the screening venue:
- Depositor’s copy of Bank Teller indicating payments as appropriate;
- JAMB UTME Notification of Results/Registration slips;
- Provide a printed copy of the completed FUTA Post-UTME Online Registration Form;
- A print-out of your REMITA payment receipt (collected from the Bank) and
- One passport photograph.
- Finally, the admission board requires all candidates who would love to have a feel of CBT Practice Module, to visit the FUTA WEBSITE for more details. Although this is OPTIONAL, it is highly recommended that candidates get acquitted with how the CBT works.
2. The venue of the FUTA screening exercise is the FUTA Digital Resource Centre, “Obanla Campus” which is located inside the institution.
3. All candidates coming for the FUTA Post UTME screening should note that they are NOT allowed to bring smartphones, cell phones, iPhones, iPad, Walkman, wrist watches, sunglasses or any other electronic gadget and extraneous materials into the screening hall.
4. If you need any more clarification or other issues on the FUTA Post UTME screening, you can visit the University website or call any of these numbers below:
The school’s admission and administration board have made it clear that any UTME candidate who fails to present himself/herself for the Computer-Based Screening (CBT) exercise, automatically futile his/her admission chances for the 2020/2021 academic session.
How to Contact FUTA.
The Federal University of Technology Akure
Akure, Ondo State.
+234 906 670 7545
+234 907 616 5061