Federal University of Technology Minna, FUTMINNA Post UTME, and Direct Entry registration form for the 2020/21 academic session are out.
Here on this page, I’ll be sharing with you, the complete requirements, FutMinna registration fees, and how to apply for FUTMINNA post UTME form easily.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Before anything else, I’ll love to stress here that the Screening Exercise is strictly a Computer Based Test (CBT) standard.
QUALIFICATION AND ELIGIBILITY.
1. All candidates interested in seeking admission through JAMB should take note of the following. Only UTME and DE candidates who selected the Federal University of Technology, Minna as their First choice during JAMB registration are eligible and qualified to participate in the upcoming screening exercise.
2. The FutMinna admission board has announced that all UTME candidates seeking admission into the institution must have a minimum UTME score of 180. However, there are exceptional courses that require higher cut-off marks as indicated in the table below.
3. The FutMinna admission board demands of all candidates, that they MUST possess a minimum of five ‘O’ level credits including Mathematics and English Language at not more than two sittings in subjects relevant to their proposed courses. The institution also announced that all Direct Entry candidates must possess a minimum of Lower Credit at National Diploma and/or Higher National Diploma level(s) or Merit at NCE level.
4. All JAMB (UTME) candidates that have met the minimum score of their chosen courses, but do not have the UTME or O’level subjects combination required for their chosen courses, are qualified and eligible to change to any other course whose requirements are met by the candidates. It’s important that you do a change of course to any related course you meet their requirement, so as to stand a better chance for admission into FutMinna.
5. Only ‘O’ level result printout(s) downloaded directly from the official portal of the National Examining Bodies (WAEC/ NECO/NABTEB) or photocopies of original certificate(s) will be accepted for verification. Other printouts are not acceptable.
6. Lastly, the school board requires all candidates who were offered admission, to upload their O’level result(s) on JAMB CAPS.
FUTMINNA CUT OFF MARKS FOR 2020.
This is the Federal University of Technology, Minna cut off marks for both UTME and Direct Entry (DE) candidates.
|SCHOOL||PROGRAMME||RECOMMENDED CUT OFF MARKS|
|SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE & AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY (SAAT)||Agriculture||180|
|Food Science & Technology||180|
|Water Resources, Aquaculture & Fisheries Technology||180|
|SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING & ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY (SEET)||Agric. Bioresources Engineering||190|
|Material and Metallurgical Engineering||190|
|SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGY (SET)||Architecture||230|
|Estate Management & Valuation||180|
|Surveying & Geoinformatics||180|
|Urban & Regional Planning||180|
|SCHOOL OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY (SICT)||Computer Science||200|
|Cyber Security Science||200|
|SCHOOL OF LIFE SCIENCES (SLS)||Biochemistry||190|
|SCHOOL OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES (SPS)||Chemistry||180|
|SCHOOL OF SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION (SSTE)||Education Technology||180|
|Industrial and Technology Education||180|
How to FUTMINNA Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form.
First, all candidates who are eligible and qualified to participate in the FutMinna screening, and are interested, should pay a non-refundable fee of Two thousand Naira (N2,000) only (i.e. One thousand Naira (N1,000.00) only for the Computer Based Test (CBT) screening and One thousand Naira (N 1,000.00) only as (University Processing Fee) through the REMITA payment platform.
Guide for UTME Candidates.
This guide is for all UTME candidates. To commence your registration, on the page that appears, click on ‘UPASE-UTME Login’.
- First, type in your JAMB registration number.
- In the next box, you are to enter one of your names.
- Click on ‘Login’.
- On a page that appears, you are required to upload your recent colored passport photograph in JPG format (Width 150 px, Height 170 px). Note that the colored passport photograph should not be less than 4 months old.
- Next, you’re to choose another course from the list of departments if your UTME/’O’ level subject combinations do not meet the minimum requirements for the course you selected/registered during your JAMB registration.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Note that the FUTMINNA portal functions directly with the JAMB portal. This means that once you enter your JAMB registration number, it automatically detects if you have the required UTME subject combination and the minimum score for the program selected.
- Status of ‘O’ Level results (click on the appropriate box).
- Click on ‘Proceed to payment gateway’.
- Ensure that you confirm your entries before proceeding.
- Click on the payment link button to proceed to the payment gateway.
- Note that payment is done through Debit Card (MasterCard – Most preferred) or Verve (only the ones enabled for online payment) or Bank branch (by generating RRR on the FutMinna website).
- You are required to type in your ATM Debit card details (Card number, expiry date, CVV 2 i.e the 3 digits behind your card, and pin number).
- Note that if your payment is successful, the screen will display all the data you previously entered.
Click on the ‘Print’ button to print the document/acknowledgment slip.
- Keep the printout and take it to the UPASE venue.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
All candidates qualified for the screening exercise are required to come on the date which is ALWAYS displayed on their scheduling slips.
Candidates are to report at the Suleiman Kumo Convocation Square at the University-Main Campus, Gidan-Kwano along Minna-Bida road with the following documents/files:
- A printout of the 2020 UTME or DE result slip. (This slip must contain the candidate’s passport photograph) (the Passport should not be affixed). The title of the course/program of choice should be boldly written by the candidate on top of the result slip.
- All candidates are to come with their printed 2020 University Pre-Admission Screening Exercise (UPASE) scheduling slip.
- A writing material (Biro or Pencil).
- A simple scientific calculator (non-programmable) without cover.
- The school authority have disclosed that No candidate will be allowed to participate in the screening exercise without complying with the above requirements.
- For direction to the screening center, note that the Main Campus at Gidan Kwano along Minna-Bida road is about 20 km away from the Bosso Campus of the University, which is inside Minna town. Niger state.
- Candidates without personal vehicles may board commercial buses at the rate of N80 to N100 at the Bosso Campus of the University to the Main campus.
- The school has warned all candidates not to bring GSM handsets or similar electronic gadgets into the screening hall. Such item(s) will be seized and will not be returned to the owners.
- Impersonation is a serious offense and anyone caught impersonating will be handed over to the law enforcement agents that will be around the screening premises.
- Any registered candidate who fails to report for the screening exercise on the date and time specified on the print-out automatically loses his or her chance of being screened for admission into the institution for this session.
- All candidates are advised to arrive at the Suleiman Kumo Convocation Square at the Main Campus, Gidan Kwano on the scheduled dates for the screening exercise at least one hour before their examination time as shown on their slip.
All inquiries should be directed to the following: email@example.com or call 08168189680 and 08028949142.
CLICK HERE to commence your registration.
NOTE: False declaration leads to a candidate’s disqualification.