The 2020/2021 FUTO Post UTME and Direct Entry (DE) screening registration has commenced. All candidates who selected the Federal University of Technology, Owerri as their first choice institution during JAMB registration, and scored 180 and above are eligible to participate.
Candidates who chose the Federal University of Technology, Owerri as First Choice University in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) are hereby invited for Screening Exercise.
However, you should note that the following conditions below must be met before you’re qualified:
- UTME candidates must have scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME.
- The FUTO admission office would love to notify all Direct Entry candidates to be holders of OND/HND/First Degree and A’Level in relevant disciplines and subjects.
FUTO CUT OFF MARKS.
The Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) administration has selected 180 and above as the minimum cut off mark for the 2020/2021 Post UTME/DE screening cut off marks.
The institution has disclosed that for candidates who DID NOT choose FUTO as first choice University during their JAMB registration but scored a minimum of 180 and above, are eligible to apply on one condition. And the condition is that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
FUTO POST UTME/DE REGISTRATION DATE.
The school management has disclosed that the FUTO Post UTME/DE registration starts on Tuesday, August 04, 2020.
Tuesday, September 01, 2020.
HOW TO PAY REGISTRATION FEE.
All qualified candidates interested in participating in the 2020 FUTO screening, are required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (
- To commence your registration, kindly visit the University website: www.futo.edu.ng
- When it loads, click on “Prospective students”.
- Next, you need to click on the link; “2020/2021 POST-UTME/Direct Entry Application”.
- Type in your JAMB Registration Number in the blank box provided, and generate Payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- You can choose to pay via any commercial bank around you, using the payment invoice, OR simply pay with your ATM Card.
- After a successful payment, return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
- Next, ensure you complete the screening form registration with the required correct details.
- Carefully and correctly type in your O’Level results (where available).
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Ensure that you print out your acknowledgement slip. This slip is important for your admission screening.
- Await further communication from the University through the email address and phone number you provided during your registration.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The institution has disclosed that candidates who successfully complete the above-stated registration process will be allowed access to a link through which they can upload their O’Level credentials (where available) for the screening exercise.
How the Screening will be Conducted.
The school management has disclosed that the 2020/2021 Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise shall be conducted in a manner that there will be no candidate, because of exposure of candidates to the dreaded Covid-19.
1. You are required to enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications with the institution admission office.
2. Ensure that you upload your O’Level results on JAMB PORTAL on/before September 1st, 2020.
3. Candidates who fail to register within the stipulated period WILL NOT be qualified for the FUTO Post UTME / DE screening exercise.
4. Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online before the deadline automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission into FUTO for the 2020/2021 academic session.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES:
In addition to 1-4 above, and ONLY for Direct Entry (DE) candidates;
5. Make sure that your academic transcript reaches the Registrar, Federal University of Technology, Owerri on/before Tuesday, September 1st, 2020.
6. The institution’s admission office have disclosed that any Direct Entry (DE) candidate who fails to submit his/her academic transcript would not be considered for admission for this academic session after the stipulated time for registration ends.
If you have any issues, questions, or inquiries, kindly reach the school’s support either through their email, or phone number.