The Gombe State University, GSU Post UTME / Direct Entry (DE) screening registration form for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released and published online.
- Official Portal: www.gsu.edu.ng.
- GSU Post UTME Form Fee: ₦2,000.
- GSU Cut-Off Mark: 160 and above.
- Registration Commence: 6th July 2020.
- Registration Deadline: Yet-to-be-announced.
Latest news reaching us today is that the Gombe State University, GSU Post UTME, and Direct Entry screening application form for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released and available online for all qualified candidates.
It’s important to note here that the GOMSU post UTME form is now available for purchase to all candidates who scored a minimum of 160 in JAMB and selected the institution as their first choice during their JAMB Registration.
Using this platform, we’ll love to inform the general public that registration for the Gombe State University (GSU) Post Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (P-UTME)/Direct Entry Screening Tests have been scheduled to commence on 6th July 2020.
GSU Post UTME Screening Eligibility.
- All candidates who applied to the University as First Choice during their JAMB registration are eligible.
- All candidates MUST also score a minimum of 160 marks in the UTME for degree programmes in Science, Education, Arts, and Social Sciences.
- For candidates seeking admission into Medicine, Pharmacy, and Law Programmes, you need to score a minimum of 200 points in the UTME. (Candidates with less than 200 points particularly for Medicine and Pharmacy Programmes, are advised to immediately change to other alternative Programmes such as B.Sc: Botany, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, and Zoology; B.Sc (Ed): Chemistry, Computer Science, Geography, Mathematics, and Physics, etc).
- While for Direct Entry (DE) candidates, all DE candidates must possess an NCE/IJMB/Advanced Level GCE/Diploma.
How to Apply for GSU Post UTME Form.
The school mandates that candidates who passed the eligibility test above are qualified for the Gombe State University Post UTME screening.
Next, you are required to pay a Non-refundable screening charge of Two Thousand Naira (2,000) only via the Gombe State University Remita Platform.
Here’s how to pay for the GSU screening,
- goto https://login.remita.net/remita/onepage/G0000108566/biller.spa.
- In the Name of service/Purpose section, select Post UTME Payment.
- Note that the Remita Slip shall be presented to the Bursar for issuance of the official payment receipt and the Online Personal Identification Number (PIN) to allow them access to the University portal.
After payment confirmation, the institution management requires every applying candidate to visit the University portal: http://dhrd-gsu-edu.com/admissions/ to register for the Online Screening Exercise, using the guide below.
- Type in your JAMB Registration Number and PIN in their appropriate box.
- Click Login.
- Fill the Form to create UTME/DE Screening Account.
- Next, you need to click on the “Register” button to confirm your registration.
- Candidate’s details captured during their JAMB registration will be supplied on the GUS portal.
- Click ‘‘Generate Data Form’’.
- A PDF File of two pages shall be generated:
- Page 1 of the PDF captures candidate’s Registration details
- Page 2 is the Candidate’s Post-UTME I.D. Card
- Note that you are required to print the two pages and attach photocopies of all credentials to page 1 and bring them along with the originals on the day of the physical Screening. The dates of each candidate’s physical screening shall be obtained from the Portal during Registration.
Candidates are to note that they must ensure strict adherence to all the Covid-19 Advisories and Protocol on large gatherings through the processes of the Screening Exercise.
GSU Post UTME Registration Deadline date is not specified by the institution, but surely, it ends before August 31st, 2020.