The Imo State University, IMSU Post UTME screening exercise for the 2020/2021 academic session has commenced. According to the institution’s management board, here are the Imo State University Post UTME Registration guide for UTME and Direct Entry candidates.
The Imo State University (IMSU), which is situated in Owerri, has announced the opening of the sales of her admission screening exercise application form for both UTME and Direct Entry candidates for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Qualification for IMSU Post UTME/DE.
The Imo State University admission board has disclosed that to be eligible for the IMSU post UTME screening, candidates who chose Imo State University as their first choice in the 2020/2021 UTME/DIRECT ENTRY Application and scored 180 and above are eligible for the screening.
Likewise, candidates must possess at least five (5) credit passes in the relevant O’level subjects including the following:
- English Language,
IMSU Post UTME Registration Process.
The IMSU admission board announced that the application form for IMSU Post UTME is now available online for all qualified candidates. Take note that the 2020/2021 post UTME registration form sale will commence from August 2020.
- First, you need to visit the institution’s registration portal at imsu.edu.ng.
- When it opens, click on prospective students.
- Next, click on the “Click to Apply” link which is under the 2020 Academic Screening Application.
- The next page provides you a blank box, type in your JAMB Registration Number.
- Click on the submit button to generate a payment invoice (Which you can use for Remita).
- Proceed to any of the banks for your payment on the e-tranzact platform with the generated payment invoice number (The banks are; Zenith Bank, IMSU Microfinance Bank, First Bank, Imo State Micro Finance Bank, FCMB, UBA).
- Take note that you can also pay it online via the link provided.
- After you’ve successfully paid the registration fee of N2,000. Return to the application page and type in your JAMB Registration Number again.
- Enter your e-tranzact confirmation order pin obtained from the bank and continue with the completion of the Post UTME registration form.
- Ensure that you enter your O’Level results correctly.
- Next, confirm your entries again.
- Submit your application.
- Make sure you print out your acknowledgment slip. This contains every detail you need about your examination schedule.
- Finally, await an announcement from the institution.
The school management has disclosed that all eligible Candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two thousand naira (N2,000) only.
- Take note that when registering, it is wise and important for you to use a valid mobile number and e-mail address for future communications.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his/her screening application online, automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
- Any candidate who provides false/fake information during the Post UTME registration will be disqualified.
- Take note that Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid web congestion in the dying hours.
- The IMSU Post UTME/DE registration portal will shut down at 12 midnight on 30th September 2020.
- Imo State University POST UTME Examination schedules is different this year. After your successful registration, you are to print out your acknowledgment slip, which contains your date, examination time, and venue.