The Jigawa State Polytechnic, JIGPOLY Post UTME screening registration form for the 2020/2021 academic session has been publicly released and published online. All candidates interested in JIGPOLY, should take note of this publication.
The Jigawa State Polytechnic (JIGPOLY) admission board is currently inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into it’s National Diploma (ND) full-time programs.
The institution management has disclosed that all candidates interested in seeking admission into the Jigawa State Polytechnic, should start their application process by visiting the school portal at www.jigpoly.edu.ng/ and click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
To apply for the JigPoly Post UTME screening, kindly follow the on-screen instructions to complete your application process.
It’s important that all applying candidates to use their own phone numbers and valid email address they have access to, as this will be the ONLY official communication medium the school will use in passing information to them.
Take note that no complaints will be entertained for using the wrong phone number during your Post UTME registration.
ONLY RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) code generated from this platform is valid. Make sure you PRINT out your INVOICE before proceeding to make payment at the bank, or you can easily pay, using the online Remita payment platform.
STEP 1: From the application page, select “New application”
STEP 2: Fill in the applicant’s information.
STEP 3: Enter your phone number as the Username and Password. Click log in to continue.
STEP 4: A welcome page opens. After you’ve done that, click on the drop-down menu to select your application type.
MAKE SURE YOU SELECT MODE OF PAYMENT:
- Online Payment.
- Bank Payment.
STEP 5a: Enter your Email address in the space provided, select your method of payment (Verve, MasterCard, etc.), and check the information verification box. Then click “I accept” to proceed.
STEP 5a (ii): Enter your card details in the space provided. Then click “ok” to proceed for payment.
STEP 5a (iii): After the Remita verification, a form appears for you to fill in your data.
STEP 5 b (i): Enter your Email address in the space provided, select your method of payment (bank branch), and check the information verification box. Then click “I accept” to proceed.
STEP 5b (ii): Click on “Print invoice”, go to the bank, and make your payment.
STEP 5b (iii): Fill in your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) into the space provided and then click the “Verify” button to continue with the application.
STEP 6: After the Remita verification, a form appears for you to fill in your data.
COURSES OFFERED IN JIGPOLY.
College of Business and Management Studies
- HND in Accountancy.
- HND in Business Administration.
- HND in Public Administration.
- ND in Accountancy.
- ND in Business Administration.
- ND in Public Administration.
- ND in Office Technology (starting soon).
- ND in Social Administration (starting soon)
Advanced Diploma Courses:
- Advanced Diploma in Public Accounting and Auditing.
- Advanced Diploma in Business Administration.
- Advanced Diploma in Public Administration.
- Diploma in Public Accounting and Auditing.
- Diploma in Taxation.
- Diploma in Marketing.
- Diploma in Purchasing and Supply.
- Diploma in Public Administration.
- Diploma in Office Technology and Management.
- Diploma in Crime Management and Control.
- Diploma in Social Administration.
- Diploma in Medical Social Works.
- Diploma in Mass Communication.
College of Engineering and Environmental Studies.
- ND in Architecture.
- ND in Building Technology.
- ND in Electrical and Electronics.
- ND in Quantity Surveying.
- ND in Welding and Fabrication.
- ND in Civil Engineering.
- ND in Mechanical Engineering.
- ND in Estate Management.
- ND in Urban and Regional Planning.
College of Science and Technology.
ND and HND Courses:
- ND in Computer Science.
- ND in Science Laboratory Technology.
- ND in Statistics.
- ND in Environmental Health.
- ND in Leisure & Tourism Management (starting soon).
- ND in Nutrition & Dietetics (starting soon)
- HND in Computer Science.
- HND in Microbiology.
- HND in Physics Electronics.
- HND in Biochemistry.
- Diploma in Applied Statistics.
- Diploma in Computer System and Networking.
- Diploma in Environmental Health.
- Diploma in Industrial Chemistry.
- Diploma in Information Technology.
List of New Courses Offered:
- HND COMPUTER SCIENCE (MORNING)
- HND STATISTICS. (MORNING)
- HND BIOCHEMISTRY. (MORNING)
- HND MICROBIOLOGY. (MORNING)
- HND PHYSICS/ELECTRONICS. (MORNING)
- HND ENVIRONMENTAL BIOLOGY. (MORNING)
- ADVANCE DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER SCIENCE (AFTERNOON)
- ADVANCE DIPLOMA IN STATISTICS (AFTERNOON)
- ADVANCE DIPLOMA IN INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY (AFTERNOON)
- ADVANCE DIPLOMA IN ENVIRONMENTAL BIOLOGY (AFTERNOON)
- ND SOCIAL ADMINISTRATION (MORNING)
- ND OFFICE TECHNOLOGY (MORNING)
- DIPLOMA IN BUILDING TECHNOLOGY (AFTERNOON)
- DIPLOMA IN CIVIL ENGINEERING (AFTERNOON)
- DIPLOMA IN ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONICS (AFTERNOON)
- DIPLOMA IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING (AFTERNOON)
- CERTIFICATE IN ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH TECHNICIAN (MORNING)
- CERTIFICATE IN ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH ASSISTANT (MORNING).