Lagos State University, LASU Post UTME / Direct Entry (DE) screening registration form for the 2020/2021 academic session has commenced.
- Official Portal: www.lasu.edu.ng.
- LASU Post UTME Form: ₦2,000.
- LASU Cut off Mark: 190.
Using this medium, we’ll love to inform and notify members of the public, that the LASU Post UTME Form and Direct Entry form for 2020/2021 are out.
The institution is currently inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for the Lagos State University 2020/2021 admission screening exercise, for candidates seeking admission via UTME (100 Level) and Direct Entry (200 Level).
Candidates should note that the LASU ONLINE screening exercise is a mandatory requirement for candidates seeking admission into the Lagos State University.
LASU Post UTME & Direct Entry Qualification.
The school management has released the official Lagos State University Post UTME Form and Direct Entry Form Qualification requirements.
- First, candidates who have chosen Lagos State University as their First Choice Institution in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME), and have scored a minimum of 190 marks are qualified to purchase the admission screening exercise form. In addition, Candidates must be at least 16 years of age, by 1st October, 202o. If not, they’ll be automatically disqualified.
- ALL Pre-Degree Studies (PDS) students who have successfully completed their studies and are currently seeking admission into Lagos State University for the 2020/2021 academic session are required to have chosen Lagos State University as their First Choice Institution during their 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) registration, and MUST scored a minimum of 190 marks to be automatically qualified to participate in the LASU online admission screening exercise.
- The school board would love to notify all Direct Entry (DE) candidates, including LASU Foundation (JUPEB) Programme, who are seeking admission into the Lagos State University for the 2020/2021 academic session, are REQUIRED to obtained Direct Entry Form from the JAMB office and are also eligible and must apply for the Screening Exercise.
- However, for LASU candidates who are of Lagos State Origin, for UTME (100 level) and Direct Entry (200 Levels) who have proved their claims before the Independent Indigeneship Verification Committee (lIVC) set up by the Lagos State University, are required to fill in their IIVC Code on the LASU screening portal.
LASU Degree Courses.
Here’s the Lagos State University accredited courses.
– Christian Studies
– Islamic Studies
– History & International Studies
– Music & Theatre Arts
– Portuguese / English
– Peace Studies
– Arabic Education
– Common/Civil Law
SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE
|– Public Administration
– Banking & Finance
– Management Technology
– Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
– Business Administration
SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION
– B.Sc. Mass Communication
– Fisheries & Aquatic Biology
– Computer Science
COLLEGE OF MEDICINE
|– Medicine & Surgery
– B.Sc. Geography & Planning
– B.Sc. Psychology
– B.Sc. Economics
– B.Sc. Political Science
– B.Sc. Sociology
SCHOOL OF TRANSPORT
– B.Sc. Transport
|– Mechanical Engineering
– Electronics & Computer Engineering
– Chemical and Polymer Engineering
– Aeronautic & Astronautic Engineering
How to Apply for LASU Post UTME Form.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING BELOW:
- All candidates seeking admission into LASU must possess Five (5) O’ Level Credits in subjects relevant to their desired course of study at not more than Two (2) sittings, except Medicine and Dentistry that require ONLY One  sitting.
- While for candidates who wish to study any Engineering Course and wish to use Two (2) sitting of O’Level Results, they are required to possess Six (6) O’ Level Credits in the following subjects:
- English Language, and one (1) Science subject, and any other subject.
- Candidates who wish to study Aeronautic and Astronautic Engineering are required to have a Credit pass in Further Mathematics, to be eligible for LASU admission.
- However, for candidates who wish to register for the LASU Post UTME Form with Awaiting Result, they are eligible to register.
- Credit in the English Language is compulsory for admission into all courses offered in Lagos State University.
- Candidates are REQUIRED and MUST make sure that they upload their O’Level results on JAMB CAPS before the closure of the admission screening exercise.
- Candidates of are indigenes of Lagos State and have proved their claims before the Independent Indigeneship Verification Committee (IIVC) Committee, MUST fill in their IIVC code on the LASU Post UTME screening portal.
ONLINE PAYMENT FOR LASU POST UTME/DE SCREENING.
1. Prospective candidates who wish to register for the LASU Post UTME / DE screening must pay the registration fee of N2,000 ONLY. To do this, simply visit www.screening.lasu.edu.ng and select the MAKE PAYMENT option in the drop down list at the top.
Take note that the payment is non-refundable.
Each candidate is required to submit the following during their registration:
- JAMB Registration Number.
- Surname, First Name, Middle Name.
- Email Address and Telephone Number (both your email address and phone number must be active and personal to the applicant).
2. Click on SUBMIT BUTTON – Take note that clicking on the “SUBMIT” button will redirect the applicant to the LASU Epayment portal: http://lasu.edu.ng/tsa/epayment/default.php.
3. On the LASU Epayment portal, select “Payment for FTU Admission Screening” Complete the textboxes as follow:
- Matric No/App Form No/UME Reg No: (Enter your UTME/DE Reg No)
- ID Type: (Applicant)
- Campus: (Main)
- Study Type: (Applicant)
- Purpose: (FTU Admission Screening)
- Current Valid Email: (Your Personal Email Address that is active)
- Current Valid Phone No: (Your Personal GSM Number that is active)
4. After you’ve entered the correct details, simply click on the SUBMIT button (This will display your Full Name and Amount due for payment).
Next, you need to click on SUBMIT (At this stage, a payment INVOICE will be generated and will be shown on your screen, he Remita RRR code must be used for payment).
Channels of Payment:
After you have generated the Remita RRR code, you can make payment (s) using any of the following options mentioned below:
- Clicking on the MAKE PAYMENT box that is displayed on the invoice.
- Browse on the remita.net payment portal and click on the PAY AN INVOICE. Here you will make use of the remita RRR code that you have already generated on your invoice.
- Take the Remita RRR code to the Bank, and make payment.
- To confirm your payment, visit this portal: http://lasu.edu.ng/tsa/epayment/get_status_index.php
B. ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR UTME/DE CANDIDATES.
After you have confirmed your payment and seen that it’s successful, go back to the registration portal at screening.lasu.edu.ng and CLICK CONTINUE REGISTRATION button to print your Screening PIN.
Next, you need to use your JAMB Registration Number AND the printed Screening PIN to log in to the LASU Online Screening Platform at https://services.lidc.lasu.edu.ng/admissionscreening to continue the screening registration after Selecting UTME or Direct Entry (DE) Button.
- Ensure that you fill in your personal details as required in their appropriate boxes carefully.
- Upload passport photograph NOT MORE THAN 20KB (JPEG).
- Click on Save and proceed to the next page.
- Carefully enter your UTME details.
- Scan and Upload UTME result slip NOT MORE THAN 30KB (PDF)
- Save and proceed
- Select number of O’ level sitting(s)
- Scan and Upload O’ Level result slip(s) NOT MORE THAN 30KB (PDF)
- Save and proceed
- Input required O’ Level details
- Save and proceed.
- Next, you need to preview all details you typed in and ENSURE/CERTIFY that they are correct. LASU will not be held RESPONSIBLE for errors made by Candidates during their screening registration.
- Check on the “I CERTIFY” button to agree that all details as displayed in the Preview are correct.
- By ticking the Certify button, the Candidate is confirming that the screening will be premised ONLY on the supplied information as the screening decision is final. If you do not agree to the stated terms you will not be permitted to go beyond this point, or you’ll be given the option to continue new.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
- After you have clicked on the “Continue” button as explained above, you will be redirected to the Screening Homepage.
- Next, type in your UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER then click on the “DOWNLOAD RESULT” to generate your screening report.
C. ONLINE SCREENING FOR ALL CANDIDATES:
The LASU admission board has disclosed that the screening of Candidate(s) will be based on Point Grading System, using the UTME Score and SSCE (or equivalent) Grades in Five (5) BEST RELEVANT subjects to Candidate’s Choice of Course.
Take note that the relevant subjects are obtainable from the 2020 JAMB Brochure available online.
Candidates are advised to visit the JAMB portal to study the O’ Level subject requirements for their Course of choice before participating in the online admission screening.
The Point Grading System is as follows:
|O’LEVEL SSCE (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) GRADING POINTS|
|TOTAL OBTAINABLE||50 %|
Candidates, both UTME and Direct Entry (DE), should be aware that both payment and registration/updating would end (12 midnight) on the deadline date. The school is yet to announce if it will extend its registration deadline.
All issues, complaints and inquiries about the LASU online screening should be forwarded to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
WARNING: The Lagos State University management issued a warning to all it’s intending candidates, saying that no member of staff of LASU or any other Third Party is authorized to collect ANY PAYMENT on behalf of LASU.
This is to say that all Applicants who ignore this warning above and pay any third party for admission or anything are doing so at their own RISK and LASU will not be liable under any guise. YOU ARE WARNED.
Please share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Whatsapp.