The Modibbo Adama University of Technology, MAUTECH Post UTME Form for candidates seeking admission into the academic institution for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
Using this medium, we would love to inform all candidates that the Modibbo Adama University of Technology, MAUTECH screening application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. Take note that the MAUTECH Post UTME form is now available online for purchase.
News in Brief.
- Official Portal: www.mautech.edu.ng.
- MAUTECH Post UTME Form: ₦2,000.
- MAUTECH Cut-Off Mark: 160 and above.
- Registration Deadline : 24th August, 2020.
How to Register MAUTECH Post UTME Form.
- First, you need to visit the University website mautech.edu.ng and then click on “2020/2021 POST UTME’ link, and click on Existing application”.
- Next, proceed and the login page will be displayed on your screen.
- Next, type in your JAMB Registration Number as your Username and Password to log in.
- You will be directed to REMITA payment platform to make payment for the MAUTECH Post UTME Form.
- Choose a payment option ( i.e. either an ATM Card or Bank):
- ATM Card Payment Option:
- Click “proceed to payment” icon.
- Next, you need to select card type (Master Card, Verve Card etc)
- Enter your Card details and ATM PIN No. and click on the submit” button.
- Once you’ve done this, an OTP confirmatory code will be sent to your phone/email to confirm that the transaction is authorized by you.
- Type in OTP code sent to your phone number associated with your bank to complete your transaction.
- Take note that the registration is N2,000.00, and this means that N2,000 Naira will be deducted from your account.
- After completing the payment, you will be taken to the registration platform to proceed with your registration.
- Bank Payment Option:
- If you want to pay via Bank, click on the ‘proceed to payment’ icon
- Select Bank;
- Make sure that you type in your payment details as required and click on the ‘submit’ button.
- Print the e-invoice containing the Remita Reference No. and take to any Commercial Bank and pay the sum of two thousand (N2,000.00), minus the bank charges.
- Do take note that a payment receipt will be generated for you from the bank as proof.
- Go back to the MAUTECH Post UTME registration portal, login and select ‘2020/2021 POST UTME’ link,
- select ‘existing applicant’ and enter your JAMB No as username and password again. You will be taken to the registration platform to proceed with registration.
- CHOICE OF PROGRAMME:
Take note that each candidate applying You are required to select the choice of your programme of study from the list of available programmes.
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- You are expected to enter not more than two sittings of your O’level Examination results with their centres/examination numbers ii) In addition to the above, DE applicants are expected to enter institution and class of diploma/statement of result obtained (ND, HND, NCE, A level).
- UPLOADING OF DOCUMENTS:
Make sure to upload the scanned Copies of the following Documents listed below (Note that the documents should be between 200kb and 300Kb each in PDF format):
- JAMB Result slip for UTME/JAMB Acknowledgement Slip for Direct Entry (DE).
- O’ Level Result(s); two sittings maximum iii. A Level Result (ND/HND/NCE/IJMB) iv. Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age v. Local Government Indigene Letter.
- SUBMISSION APPLICATION:
Please take note that after filling/uploading all the necessary information/Certificates, you are advised to cross check and ensure that all entries/uploads are correct. Next, proceed and submit the application by clicking on the ‘Submit application’ button.
- PRINTING OF APPLICATION FORM:
After you have submit the MAUTEH registration form, your application page is displayed. Note that your JAMB Registration Number is your Application ID (Password) as well as your login Username.
I’ll advise you to print your application form by Clicking on the ‘Print Application’ button.
The school admission board has disclosed that candidates with awaiting results are advised to upload obtained results immediately on the Post UTME Platform for processing.
Applicants who needs more information, inquiries or questions should refer to the school’s portal website (www.mautech.edu.ng) for the 2020/2021 POST UTME guide.