Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU post UTME, and Direct Entry screening forms have been released and is now available for purchase, for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The Obafemi Awolowo University admission board has disclosed that the OAU post UTME minimum cut-off mark is 200.
All candidates are advised to note that the OAU Post UTME registration portal will be open on August 2020, and registration will end within three weeks.
Using this medium, we’ll love to notify and inform all members of the general public, that the Management Board of the Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU is currently inviting application from suitably qualified UTME and Direct Entry candidates to its 2020/2021 screening exercise for admission.
It’s important that all candidates should be aware that the University has NOT, and NEVER WILL employed the services of ANY THIRD- PARTY or MIDDLE-PERSON for the registration process. The registration can be done online, from anywhere, and at any-time before the registration closing date.
Eligibility Process for OAU Post UTME/DE Screening.
Here are candidates who are qualified and eligible to register for the Obafemi Awolowo University Post UTME screening exercise.
- Candidates who choose the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife as their First Choice Institution during their 2020 UTME registration, and scored 200 and above in the JAMB result are qualified for screening.
- Secondly, candidates MUST have at least, five (5) credit pass including the English Language at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Take note that no matter your qualification, if a candidate does not participate in the OAU Post-UTME screening, they will not be considered for admission.
- Take note that OAU will not consider any candidate for admission with outstanding “Awaiting Results” at the end of the Post UTME Screening Exercise.
- All Direct Entry (DE) students should make sure that their transcript is forwarded by the Awarding Institution to the Admission Office, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife for DE Admission processing.
OAU Admission Screening General Requirements.
The Obafemi Awolowo University admission office has disclosed that the minimum entry requirements to the first year is a General Certificate of Education (or equivalent) with Credit passes in at least five subjects chosen from a list approved from time to time by Senate provided that in each case all the five subjects are taken and passed at not more than two sittings.
- One of the passes shall be a pass at ‘O’ Level or equivalent in English Language.
- However, for candidates seeking admission into the Faculty of Arts, the Faculty of Law, and for the Bachelor of Arts in Education in the Faculty of Education, one of the credit passes shall be a pass at ‘O’ Level or equivalent in Mathematics.
- Take note that a pass in the General Paper of the Higher School Certificate is regarded as equivalent to a credit pass in English Language at ‘O’ Level.
OAU Post UTME Registration Process.
Here is a step by step procedure on how to purchase and register the OAU Post UTME Form.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The facility for Direct Entry (D.E) candidates will be available, starting from (date yet to be announced).
To commence the on-line screening and registration, the school board requires all candidates to log on to University e-portal (admissions.oauife.edu.ng) and register for the POST-UTME screening exercise.
Take note that each candidate is required to visit the admissions.oauife.edu.ng portal directly and login with their JAMB Registration Number to download Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
With the Remita Retrieval Reference Number, (RRR), you can easily pay the OAU Post UTME registration fee online or at any commercial bank operating in Nigeria.
The school admission board has directed all applicants for the Screening Exercise to do the following on the University admissions portal admissions.oauife.edu.ng.
1. Update JAMB data.
2. Upload 0’level Results (i.e WAEC, NECO, JUPEB, ND, NCE, etc).
3. Upload scanned copy of credentials.
4. Upload passport photograph (if not available).
5. Print completed Admission Screening Form.
Take note that the school has authorized the admission board to automatically disqualifies any candidate who provide false information, or uploads incorrect credentials.
Also take note that the school requires all candidates to participate in the Post-UTME screening on their allotted date and time as will be shown on their slip.
OAU Post UTME Registration Fee 2020.
All applicants are required to pay the mandatory screening fee of N2,000. They will, however, pay the appropriate charges of the bank they choose to use.
POST-UTME COMPUTER-BASED APTITUDE TEST.
The printing of the Exam slip has been scheduled to start on (YET TO BE ANNOUNCED DATE).
All candidates are mandated to participate in the Post-UTME Aptitude Test on their allotted date and time as shown on their printed Registration Slip.
The school board advises candidates participating in the screening, to bring the following items to the screening venue for clarification:
- JAMB UTME Notification of Results/Registration slips;
- A printed copy of the completed OAU Post-UTME Online Registration Slip. (This one is very important).
Subjects Used for OAU Post UTME Screening.
According to the admission office, the OAU Computer-Based Aptitude Test would be inclusive of the Candidate’s UTME Subjects.
The school is yet to announce the registration deadline.
All inquiries should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.