The Osun State Polytechnic, Iree, OSPOLY Post UTME screening registration form for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released and is available for purchase online.
Using this platform, we’ll love to inform and notify all candidates that for them to be offered admission into OSPOLY, they must participate in the Osun State Polytechnic screening. According to the institution’s admission board, candidates who do not participate in the OSPOLY Iree Post-UTME Screening exercise will not be considered for admission.
Here are the complete requirements and step by step procedures on how to apply for the OSPOLY Iree Post UTME form.
News In Brief.
- Official Portal: www.osunpoly.com.
- OSPOLY Iree Post UTME Form: ₦2,000.
- OSPOLY Iree cut off Mark: 120.
Candidates should note that the management of the Osun State Polytechnic (OSPOLY), Iree is using the Postutme.org platform to cordially invites eligible candidates to its 2020/2021 academic session post UTME screening exercise.
OsPoly Post UTME Qualification.
- The school senate has disclosed that candidates who selected Osun State Polytechnic Iree as their First or Second Choice in the 2020 UTME, as well as those who are still interested and are willing to change their first/second choice to Osun State Polytechnic, Iree are eligible.
- Candidates who scored 120 and above in UTME are eligible to apply for the National Diploma Courses and 100 for NCE courses.
- Candidates applying for admission into any course offered by OSPOLY MUST possess at least, five (5) Credit Passes at not more than two sittings in relevant O’Level Subjects, including English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates, who will not be sixteen (16) years of age by 31st October 2020 are not qualified for admission and need not apply. Because even if they are qualified, they won’t be offered admission.
- Candidates who do not participate in the OsPoly Post-UTME Screening will not be considered for admission
How to Apply for Osun State Polytechnic Post UTME.
All applying candidates must note that the Osun State Polytechnic, Iree Post -UTME Screening Card is available for immediate purchase at a sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only at the OSPOLY Microfinance Bank, Iree, or its branches at Ayetoro, Osogbo, and Isokun Roundabout, Ilesa.
Eligible Candidates should log to Osun State Polytechnic, Iree Website: www.ospoly.com, and follow the guidelines outlined below for a successful registration.
- Visit osunpoly.com
- Click on CBT Registration.
- On the page shown, select POST UTME.
- Next, enter your full name and email address in their appropriate boxes.
- Click proceed to payment.
- After you’ve successfully paid for the screening form, you will be redirected to the registration page where you will complete registration.
- After filling your details, ensure you submit the page and print out the registration slip.
IMPORTANT NOTE: All candidates are required to come with photocopies of their JAMB result slip and O’level result(s) to the examination hall.
OSPOLY Registration Deadline: The school senate is yet to release the registration deadline.
The school senate is advising all candidates to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications where necessary.
It’s also important to note here that the Polytechnic Ibadan has zero-tolerance for cultism, drug abuse, or any anti-social behavior. Anyone caught will have his admission terminated and expelled after the ruling of the senate.
CONTACT OSPOLY SUPPORT.
For more information, inquiries, or complaints, you can reach the institution support center via email:firstname.lastname@example.org or the following phone numbers: 07059397105, 08122088411, 08030862530.