The Polytechnic Ibadan, PolyIbadan Post UTME screening registration form for admission into this academic institution’s various National Diploma (ND) full-time programs for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released and is now available online.
Here’s how you can buy the Poly Ibadan post UTME form, registration guide, and complete requirements.
Quick Facts on POLYIBADAN POST UTME.
- Official Portal: www.polyibadan.edu.ng.
- Poly Ibadan Post UTME Form: ₦2,000.
- Poly Ibadan Cut-Off Mark: 150.
Using this medium, I’ll love to inform and notify members of the general public, especially all candidates who have indicated an interest in studying at The Polytechnic Ibadan, that the screening form is out.
The Polytechnic Ibadan admission board is officially inviting qualified candidates to the 2020/2021 academic session post UTME screening exercise for admission into its various National Diploma (ND) programs.
All prospective candidates of The Polytechnic, Ibadan should take note that this academic institution will not conduct physical screening examination.
However, the institution admission board is advising all candidates seeking admission into the institution, to upload their relevant O’ level credits as appropriate.
The Polytechnic Ibadan Post UTME Qualification Requirements.
- Candidates applying for the National Diploma Programmes must have partaken in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained a score of 150 and above. Anything lower than 150 is not acceptable.
- Candidates that have made the institution their first choice during their UTME registration.
- Candidates who are interested in changing their first choice of institution to the Polytechnic Ibadan are also qualified to apply and are advised to do the change of institution via the JAMB portal.
The Polytechnic Ibadan Faculties.
1. Faculty of Engineering.
2. Faculty of Science.
3. Faculty of Environmental Studies.
4. Faculty of Financial Management Studies.
5. Faculty of Business and Communication Studies.
Here is a step by step procedure on how you can quickly apply for the Polytechnic Ibadan Post UTME screening form online.
Before proceeding, take note that the registration form for the POLYIBADAN post UTME costs N2,000 (two thousand Naira only).
All candidates interested in purchasing the form and who HAVE met the admission requirements/criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Application Deadline: 20th September 2020.