The University of Ibadan, UI Post UTME registration for 2019 has commenced. All candidates who are interested in getting admitted to the University of Ibadan should take note.
The UI management is currently inviting Application from candidates who selected the school as their first choice during JAMB registration and scored 200 and above in their JAMB result.
The UI post UTME screening date has been announced, and all applicants are expected to submit their bio-data and SSCE/NECO results online through the UI portal at https://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng
All candidates should take note that the deadline for submission of bio-data / O/level results may not be extended. Therefore, any candidate whose bio-data are not submitted within the stipulated date will not be eligible for admission.
UI POST UTME PAYMENT PROCEDURE
All admission seeking UI post utme candidates are been expected to visit the school’s admission portal https://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng.
Candidates are required to log in using their Jamb Registration Number as their user-name and surname as their password. Here is an example of how to login to UI. e.g (User-name) 65345521EG Ahmed while the (Surname) Afolabi Mary.
Each candidate who is willing to participate in the UI Post UTME screening exercise is required to pay a screening fee of N2,000.
The payment of the UI screening fee should be made through the ADMISSION PORTAL in favor of University of Ibadan (Admission Processing Fee Account).
Candidate’s Name, JAMB Registration Number, Telephone Number and E-mail address should be quoted at the point of payment.
COURSES OFFERED IN UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN
COLLEGE OF MEDICINE
1. Medicine & Surgery
6. Human Nutrition
7. Nursing Science
AGRICULTURE & FORESTRY
2. Fisheries and Wildlife Management
3. Forestry Resources Management
1. Arabic Language & Literature
2. Islamic Studies
4. Archaeology Combined:
[a] Archaeology with History
[b] Archaeology with Classics
[c] Archaeology with Religious Studies
7. Religious Studies
8. Communication & Language Arts
9. Linguistics and African Studies:
11. English Language & Literature
13. Theatre Arts
1. Veterinary Medicine
1. Agricultural & Environmental Engineering
2. Civil Engineering
3. Industrial Production Engineering
4. Petroleum Engineering
5. Electrical & Electronics Engineering
6. Mechanical Engineering
7. Food Technology
8. Wood Products Engineering
THE SOCIAL SCIENCES
3. Political Science
1 Adult Education
2 Educational Management
3 Teacher Education:
[b] Social Sciences
[d] Pre-Primary Education
4 Special Education
5 Human Kinetics
6 Health Education
7 Guidance & Counselling
8 Library Studies
FACULTY OF SCIENCE
1 [a] Archaeology Single Honours
[b] Archaeology Combined:
• With Geology
• With Geography
• With Zoology
• With Botany
4. Industrial Chemistry
6. Computer Science
CANDIDATES PAYMENT OPTIONS
- A Candidate can pay for his Post UTME screening using Credit/Debit Card Payment (which is the ATM card)
- You can make payment at the bank using the print-out from the school portal.
- You can also pay for the UI screening exercise through Direct bank account debit. This is where you get to use your internet banking tools to make payment.
- All candidates after successfully paying for the UI post UTME screening, are expected to print out the payment success receipt, which should display full names of the candidate (SURNAME first) as in the UTME result slip will come before the JAMB Registration number, as the payee and the payment reference number showing the success message.
Once you have made a successful payment, candidates should proceed on the portal to submit their bio-data and O/level results for confirmation.
- All applying candidates should ensure that the online forms are carefully filled with correct details. Carefully follow all necessary instructions on the page, any omission or blunder may lead to disqualification.
- Fill the UI Post UTME registration online forms in CAPITAL letters only.
- All candidates who will be sitting for the UI post UTME screening are expected to upload their passport photographs and signatures.
- The image format for the passport and signature is JPEG and must not exceed 50kb. The photographs must be clean and clear without glasses and cap/head tie.
- All candidates should take note that the school management has specifically asked for the print-out evidence of completion of transaction. You should also print yours out to keep for further reference.
- If you have any inquiries, questions, you can visit this platform at http://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng/helpdesk for more guidelines
Candidates who will be caught engaging in the falsification of documents will be automatically disqualified and hand over to the law agency.
Candidates are to submit genuine documents only.
DATE OF POST UTME SCREENING TEST
The date for the Post UTME screening exercise for 2019/2020 is yet to be announced by the school management board.