The University of Benin, UNIBEN Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 academic session has been released. The UNIBEN cut off mark is 200.
While the UNIBEN Post UTME Registration Form cost N2,000. Take note that only candidates who chose UNIBEN as their first choice can apply. See more details below
Using this medium, I’ll love to notify the general public, especially all candidates who selected the University of Benin, as their first choice during their JAMB registration, that the UNIBEN Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 academic session is out.
UNIBEN Registration Date 2020.
Registration for this institution’s Post UTME screening has been scheduled to commence on Monday, 17th August 2020.
UNIBEN Registration Closing Date.
The registration closes on Monday, 14th of September 2020.
UNIBEN Registration Guide.
Here are candidates that are qualified and eligible to apply for UNIBEN Post UTME Form. Take note that the institution has disclosed that candidates who choose UNIBEN as their first choice and scored a minimum of 200 in UTME are eligible to purchase and participate in the examination.
How to Apply for UNIBEN Post UTME Form.
First, you need to purchase the form. Note that the official cost for the UNIBEN post utme form is Two Thousand Naira Only (N2,000).
To apply, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit uniben.edu.
- Click on Student Application and select WAEUP Portal.
- Make sure that you click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- When it loads, type in your Surname Exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip, and JAMB Registration number. Immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on your screen.
- Go to the uniben.waeup.org click on the “Login” link.
- Next, type in your username and the password.
- To commence your application process, click on the ‘Application record’ and provide all required information.
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on Then choose the “Pay with Remita” and follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 2,000, using a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria which have 2,100 and above.
- This is very important. Lastly, make sure that you preview and confirm your information before submitting the application online. (Take note that there will be no correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Go back online on the appointed date (16th November 2020) to print out the acknowledgment slip that contains your examination date, time, hall, and other important details.
UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Test.
The University of Benin, UNIBEN Post UTME Screening test has been scheduled to take place between Monday 23rd November 2020 and Tuesday 8th December 2020.
The venue for the screening is the Ugbowo Campus of the University. The Screening Exercise shall be conducted using the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Exercise Schedule & Details.
GROUPING OF COURSES FOR SCREENING
1. SOCIAL SCIENCES AND ESTATE MANAGEMENT
- Mathematics and Economics
- Social Sciences
- Management Sciences
- Estate Management
- Environmental Sciences
2. PHYSICAL SCIENCES.
- Physical Sciences
- Education – Physical Sciences
- Technical Education
- Basic Medical Sciences
3. LIFE SCIENCES.
- Life Sciences
- Education Life Sciences
- Education Arts
- Library and Information Sciences
- Guidance and Counseling
5 OTHERS Special Education
- Early Childhood Education
- Adult Education
Candidates should go back on-line on the 16th November 2020 to check for their specific day, venue, and time for the screening.
Candidates are to come to their screening centers with the following items:
- NCDC PRESCRIBED SURGICAL FACE MASKS AND SMALL SIZED HAND SANITIZERS.
- Acknowledgment slip.
- Screening Invitation Slip that contains the screening schedule.
- GSM PHONES AND CALCULATORS ARE NOT ALLOWED.