The Unilorin Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening form for the 2020/2021 academic session has started. All candidates (both UTME and DIRECT ENTRY), should start their registration now.
Take note that the University of Ilorin, UNILORIN Post Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and Direct Entry screening application forms for the 2020/2021 academic session have been released and are now available online.
The institution has made it clear that ONLY candidates who made the University of Ilorin as their first choice in the 2020 UTME and scored up to the required cut-off mark of 180 and above are qualified to apply for the screening exercise.
- Site: www.unilorin.edu.ng
- UNILORIN Post UTME Form: ₦2,000.
- UNILORIN Cut Off Mark: 180 – 260.
- Registration Deadline: 31st September 2020.
Using this medium, we’ll love to notify members of the general public that applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) various undergraduate programs for the 2020/2021 academic session.
All applicants seeking admission into the University of Ilorin should note that the UNILORIN Post UTME Registration begins on 10th August, and ends on the 31st of September 2020.
All candidates should note that wrong entries automatically disqualify a candidate for admission for the 2020/2021 academic session.
UNILORIN Post UTME Qualification.
Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2020/2021 academic session, and selected the University of Ilorin (Unilorin) as First Choice and scored 180 and above are qualified for the UNILORIN screening examination.
How to Purchase UNILORIN Post UTME Form.
Registration Instructions — Print out this page before commencing registration.
- All applying candidates should note that registration begins on 10th August to 31st September 2020.
- Applying candidates are required to upload their ‘O’ and ‘A’ level results where applicable on the JAMB CAPS:
- Candidates with awaiting results should indicate by writing AR (Awaiting Result) when registering for the pre-admission exercise.
- Any candidate wishing to change course for which he/she applied for during their JAMB registration, should make sure that the change is effected on the JAMB PORTAL;
- Ensure that you have a valid and active email address and phone number before you commence your registration.
- UTME Candidates who are qualified for the courses originally chosen can proceed to make payment by filling the registration form with their correct details. However, UTME candidates who are not qualified for the courses originally chosen are advised to change based on the options displayed;
- The registration fee for each candidate is N2,000 only.
- NOTE that all change of course should be done on the JAMB Portal.
- Take note that candidates who are shown ERROR while uploading their results will not be offered admission.
- THEIR RESULTS WILL BE DEEMED TO BE FALSIFICATION OF RESULT AND WILL LEAD TO AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION AT ANY STAGE OF DISCOVERY;
- Ensure all entries are correct before you clicking on the SUBMIT button.
UNILORIN POST UTME/DE REGISTRATION.
- First, you need to log in to the school portal at uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng OR visit unilorin.edu.ng and click the undergraduate portal. Candidates are advised Not To Go Through Google for their registration.
- On the Admission Menu displayed on the left-hand side of your screen, proceed by clicking on Pre-Admission Screening Registration;
- Fill the displayed fields (e.g. JAMB Registration Number).
- Candidates should click on the Get Details button for their JAMB information which will be displayed on the screen.
- If not qualified for the original course, it’s advisable to choose an alternative course from the displayed courses which you had earlier changed to on the JAMB portal.
- Make sure you fill in all necessary details as required on the registration page: (e.g. ‘O’ and or ‘A’ level or Awaiting results).
- Candidates with awaiting results will be acceptable as long as admission is in progress.
- Next, click on the make payment button to go to the Remita platform where you can pay online.
- Select your ATM card type (e.g. Visa or Master Card);
- Enter your Card Number which is the 12 digits number on the card;
- Enter the Card Expiry Date and the card CW (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the Card) and lastly enter your card pin number, and finally, click on Pay.
IMPORTANT NOTE: After filling the Remita payment form with your details and click on “PAY”, please do not Refresh your browser while the payment process is ongoing to avoid multiple deductions from your account. If nothing is displayed after 10 minutes, close the browser and start again.
- Once you’ve successfully paid for it, click on pre-admission log in on the left-hand side of your screen.
- enter your JAMB Registration Number and Surname, and click login.
- However, if you are not qualified for the original course you choose during your JAMB registration, choose an alternative course from the displayed courses which you had earlier changed to on the JAMB portal.
- Next, click on the next step button to continue, then click OK on the message dialog box, after filling the FORM with all required information correctly.
- Finally, click on the SUBMIT button after you have preview the information you filled in, to make sure all information has been accurately provided.
Direct Entry (DE) Requirements.
- Take note that this step by step Registration Procedure in (i – x) above also applies to D/E candidates.
- In addition, Direct Entry candidates are required to select their Highest Academic Qualification(s) from the drop-down and click on Save. On the dialog box click OK to continue.
- To add more Higher Academic Qualifications, you should click on qualifications drop-down to select as appropriate.
- Finally, click on save when you have filled the necessary details.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The University of Ilorin admission board requires that all candidates carefully enter their “O” or “A” level results during registration, as any error will be deemed as deliberate falsification of results, which will lead to automatic disqualification at any stage of discovery.
How to Contact UNILORIN.
If you have any questions, inquiries, or encounter any problem during your registration, you can reach the Unilorin support through their email for further inquiries. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please, don’t forget to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Whatsapp, using the share buttons below.