The University of Port Harcourt, Uniport Post UTME registration, cut off marks, registration fee and instructions have been released by the school management for the 2020/21 academic session.
Uniport Post UTME 2020 Highlights.
- Official Portal: www.uniport.edu.ng.
- UNIPORT Post UTME Form: ₦2,000. (excluding bank charges.)
- UNIPORT Cut-Off Mark: 180.
- Deadline: 28th August 2020.
The University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Post UTME screening exercise registration form for the 2020/2021 academic session is now available for purchase to all qualified candidates.
The UNIPORT post UTME form is now available for purchase online. Follow the guideline to apply for the Uniport screening.
ONLINE REGISTRATION DATE:
The registration is billed to commence, starting from Monday, 27th July 2020 – Friday, 28th August 2020.
ONLINE REGISTRATION CLOSING DATE:
The school management has disclosed that registration closes on the 28th of August 2020.
How to Apply for Uniport Post UTME.
- The school management has disclosed that all eligible candidates are to input UTME Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded UTME details.
- After typing in your JAMB registration number, you need to print out your payment slip.
- Proceed to any of the following Banks with Remita platform (ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) and make payment of N2,000.00 only. Note that you can also choose to pay online via Remita.
- Next, you need to obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed back online and Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip, starting from Monday, the 3rd of August 2020.
- Complete the Form online as requested. The school admission board has mandated that Candidates with O’Level awaiting result(s) should indicate in the form.
- Finally, click on the “submit button” and print Registration Slip for the screening exercise.
Further details and schedule of the Screening Exercise will be announced in due course. Candidates should, therefore, check the University website from time to time.
TAKE NOTE: The University of Port Harcourt authorities have disclosed that any candidate who failed to register within the stipulated registration period will not be eligible to sit for the Post UTME screening exercise. This means that such candidates automatically void his/her chance of getting admitted into the institution for the 2020/2021 academic session.
- This is very important. Candidates applying for the Uniport Post UTME should note that their name must be in the same format as it is in their JAMB form. Inconsistency in name or picture on their JAMB Registration Slip is not acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates.
The same applies to other printouts. That is, candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME results, and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates MUST be sixteen (16) years of age or above before the 30th of October 2020, to be qualified for the Uniport Post UTME screening exercise.
- Mobile phones, smartphones, iPad, iPods, Walkman, and/or similar gadgets or any extraneous materials are NOT ALLOWED in the Screening Venue and hall.
- Candidates must apply within the Registration Period as the online link for the Application Form will be automatically disabled at MID-NIGHT ON FRIDAY, the 28th of August, 2020.
- Registration is to be done completely online, this means that candidates are not expected to be present physically on the University Campus, but advised to register from any location.
- Candidates who had made the University of Port Harcourt as their second choice and wish to be considered for admission for the 2020/21 academic session, can apply for the Screening Exercise ONLY when they have chosen the University of Port Harcourt as their first choice. Such change must be made the latest Friday, 21st August 2020.
- Candidates must endeavor to upload their O’Level results on the JAMB portal as soon as possible as those who do not, will not be considered for admission.
- Candidates must ensure that they register with their own valid personal telephone (GSM) numbers and email addresses. Because through these channels, the institution will contact those offered provisional admissions.
- When the Screening Exercise is scheduled, all candidates must report to the designated screening venues as scheduled or risk disqualification for admission into the 2020/2021 academic session.
- PARENTS AND GUARDIANS, INCLUDING ALL UNINVITED SECURITY AGENTS, WILL NOT BE ALLOWED INTO THE CAMPUS ON THE DAYS OF THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
Finally, if you have any technical question or need technical Support Services during registration, send an email to email@example.com
For further inquiries, questions or you need clarification on any issue, please call any of the following numbers outlined below: