The University of Uyo (UNIUYO) management has officially released the much-awaited Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post-UTME) screening application form for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Using this medium, we’ll love to inform and notify members of the general public, that the UNIUYO Post UTME registration form is now available for purchase online. To get your own form and apply for the Uniuyo Post UTME screening, use the guide below.
UNIUYO Post UTME Qualification.
Candidates who made the University of Uyo their 1st Choice during their 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) registration and scored 180 or above in JAMB are automatically eligible to purchase and sit for the UNIUYO Post UTME screening.
UNIUYO Post UTME Cut off Mark.
The school admission board has disclosed that all candidates must have scored a minimum score of 180 in their 2020 JAMB result to be qualified.
How to Buy UNIUYO Post UTME Form.
Eligible candidates are required to pay a non-refundable sum of N2, 000.00 (Two thousand naira) only via the University Portals. Use the guide below to do this from the comfort of your home.
Candidates With Awaiting Results:
Use the default ExamNo and PIN below to complete registration:
- Examination Number: 2020UNIUYO
- PIN: PIN2020
UNIUYO Post UTME REGISTRATION AND GUIDELINES.
- First, you need to visit the Uniuyo registration portal at http://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals.
- Next, select the Admission Forms link.
- Select Post-UTME as the Admission Form Type.
- You need to type in the box provided, your phone number, and email address. (Use the same details you used during your 2020 JAMB registration. It’s very important).
- Click on the “MAKE PAYMENT NOW” button to pay for the Uniuyo Post UTME form.
- Note that payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at any branch of all the Commercial Banks in Nigeria, using pre-payment slip through the Remita payment platform.
- After you have successfully paid for the application form, return to the online portal and click on the “Register Link” to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration via the portal.
- Finally, printout the 2020/2021 Screening Exercise Schedule Slip. This contains your vital information for the screening.
- The school management instructs all candidates to fill out the Bio-Data form correctly and appropriately using their correct details. Don’t add false information or your admission will be void for the 2020/21 session.
- Candidates are required to scan and upload their original qualifications. e.g O’level result, JAMB result, etc.
- The school instructs all candidates to submit their completed bio-data forms online (please submit only once).
- The Uniuyo admission board will automatically disqualify candidates who uploads wrong or incomplete bio-data.
- No candidate is required to upload any photograph or biometric capture, as pictures and biometric of candidates will be supplied by JAMB.
- Any candidate who did not register for the UniUyo Post UTME Screening will not be considered for admission.
- Finally, all foreign candidates, inmates of Correctional Centers (Prisons), as well as Blind and Deaf candidates are exempted from the Post-UTME screening exercise.
- Candidates with AWAITING RESULTS are qualified and eligible to apply for the UniUyo Post-UTME screening.
CLOSING DATE: Until Further Notice.
The University of Uyo Contacts.