The Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Unizik Post UTME screening exercise for the 2020/2021 academic session has commenced.
Here on this page, I will be sharing with you, latest Unizik post UTME cut off marks, Date, Admission requirements, etc.
All candidates who are expecting to be admitted into the Nnamdi Azikiwe University for the 2020/2021 academic session should take note of this very important information.
The Nnamdi Azikiwe University ONLY admits candidates who selected the school as their first choice during their JAMB Registration.
Unizik Post UTME Screening Date.
The dates for the Post (UTME) Exercise are as follows below.
All candidates should note that the Change of course or change of institution into Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (and its affiliate institutions) ends on Friday, the 20th of November, 2020.
UNIZIK Post UTME registration starts on Wednesday 12th August, 2020 and ends on Monday 30th November, 2020.
Also Read: FUTO JAMB Cut Off Marks For all Departments.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY.
1. All UNIZIK Post UTME candidates who scored the required cut-off mark and selected UNIZIK as their first choice University during their JAMB Registration are eligible and qualified to apply for the screening exercise.
2. All unizik Post UTME applicants should be aware that the general cut-off mark is 200, unless some factors are been considered which will be mainly for Faculties/Departments.
FACULTIES/ PROGRAMMES WITH CUT-OFF MARK OF 200:
- BIOSCIENCES: Applied Biochemistry, Applied Microbiology.
- HEALTH SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY: Medical Laboratory Science, Medical Rehabilitation, Nursing Science, Radiography.
- LAW, MEDICINE & SURGERY, PHARMACY, SOCIAL SCIENCES
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES: Computer Science only.
FACULTIES/ PROGRAMMES WITH CUT-OFF MARK OF 180.
- ARTS, BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES, EDUCATION, ENGINEERING, MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- BIOSCIENCES: Biological Science, Botany, Parasitology & Entomology, Zoology.
- HEALTH SCIENCE&TECHNOLOGY: Environmental Health Science.
FACULTIES/ PROGRAMMES WITH CUT- OFF MARK OF 160.
- AGRICULTURE, ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES: Chemistry, Geological Science, Geophysics, Mathematics, Physics and Industrial Physics, Pure & Industrial Chemistry, Statistics.
- All Affiliate Institutions.
The Nnamdi Azikiwe University management board has made it compulsory that all candidates aspiring to be students of Unizik must participate in the Unizik post UTME screening exercise.
UNIZIK POST UTME REGISTRATION PROCEDURE.
- All applicants are expected to visit the school’s website via portal.unizik.edu.ng
- Then click on ‘ Create Account’.
- You then enter your UTME REG Number and a valid email address and click ‘Send’. immediately, a verification code will be sent to your email.
- Then you Copy the verification code and click on ‘Continue’
- On the Registration form, you are required to enter your phone number, password, verification code (copied from email), select the access level and click on ‘ Submit’
- Note it also that your login details will be sent to your email address instantly.
- Then Continue with the application by logging in with the login credentials sent to your email.
- After you must have successfully logged in, you proceed to click on ‘Step One’, click on ‘Generate Application Form RRR’
- Then you are required and expected to Print the RRR (Remita) page, proceed to any bank of your choice nationwide to make a payment of N2,000 for the screening test.
- Login to the portal, click on ‘Step Two’, click on ‘Confirm payment’, enter the RRR number and click on ‘Verify payment’. If payment confirmation is successful, or if you get a notification ‘Payment already verified’, then proceed to “Step Three”.
- Click on ‘Step Three’, click on ‘Fill Application Form’, Fill out the application form.
It is very important to note here, that the school management board have made it easy for candidates to save each stage of their application and can continue from where they stopped. This means that you can easily edit your Application form anytime before the Application Deadline.
When you’re certain and sure that all information you provided in your Unizik PostUTME screening Application form is correct, then you can submit it. Here’s how to do this.
- Check the ‘I Agree’ box and click on the “submit” button.
- Print out the Application Form and come along with it for your screening examination.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
1. All candidates sitting for the Unizik post UTME screening exercise are required to Print out the Application Form from the University Portal and come along with it for their screening and POST UTME evaluation.
2. The date and time for each candidate’s examination will be shown on the POST UTME PRINT-OUT, so you do check yours out.
2. All applicants should take this very seriously in order not to be left out, as it was been stated that the Accreditation of candidates will commence at 8.00 am each day. All Candidates should try as much as they can to adhere strictly to the time scheduled for screening examination.
1. All Parents and guardians are advised not to attempt entering the University Campus as security will strongly do their job.
2. The school management has banned the use of No GSM handsets, scientific calculators, or any other extraneous materials. These items will be allowed into the examination hall.
3. All Candidates who fail to register online will not be allowed to sit for the screening exercise.
4. Please take note that the Nnamdi Azikwe University will not be held liable for any payment made with the wrong JAMB registration number at the Bank.
5. The University will not be held responsible for any for fraudulent payments made that are NOT in line with the directives of the University as shared here.
5. Know that it is only the Post UTME candidates scheduled for the day’s examination and time that will be allowed into the University’s Examination Hall.
» Accountancy / Accounting.
» Adult Education.
» Agricultural and Bio-Resources Engineering.
» Applied Biochemistry.
» Applied Microbiology and Brewing.
» Banking and Finance (Admin).
» Biological Science(s).
» Business Administration.
» Business Education.
» Business Management.
» Chemical Engineering.
» Chinese Studies.
» Civil Engineering.
» Civil Law.
» Computer Science.
» Cooperative Economics and Management.
» Early Childhood Education.
» Education and Biology.
» Education and Chemistry.
» Education and Computer Science.
» Education and Economics.
» Education and English Language.
» Education and French.
» Education and Igbo.
» Education and Integrated Science.
» Education and Mathematics.
» Education and Physics.
» Education and Political Science.
» Educational Foundation.
» Educational Management and Policy.
» Electrical Engineering.
» Electronics And Computer Engineering.
» English Language and Literature.
» Environmental Management.
» Estate Management.
» Fine / Applied Art.
» Food Science And Technology.
» Forestry And WildLife.
» Geography and Meteorology.
» Geological Sciences.
» Guidance and Counseling
» Hospitality And Tourism Management
» Industrial Production Engineering
» Information Resource Management
» Library and Information Management
» Mass Communication
» Mechanical Engineering
» Medical Laboratory Technology / Science
» Medical Rehabilitation
» Medicine and Surgery
» Metallurgical and Material Engineering
» Modern and European Language
» Nursing / Nursing Science
» Parastitology and Entomology
» Physical Education
» Physical and Health Education
» Physics / Industrial Physics
» Political Science
» Polymer and Textile Engineering
» Pure and Industrial Chemistry
» Quantity Surveying
» Religious and Human Relations
» Science Education
» Surveying and Geo-Informatics
» Technical Education
» Theatre Arts
Signed By: REGISTRAR.